Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
-Serves customers by selling a the company's service to clients and meeting client needs.
-Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
-Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
-Recommends changes in service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
-Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Previous sales experience
- Familiarity with MS Office software
- Speaks Turkish and English (or Arabic) Fluently